need help? 310 999 8305
Your La Mer Collections watch is under warranty by La Mer Collections for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The battery specifically is covered under La Mer Collections’ warranty for 9 months from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period the watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. These will be repaired or the watch will be replaced, at the sole discretion of La Mer Collections’ customer service department, free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. A $7 return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty service.
If the problem you are having with your watch is not covered by our warranty, or if your warranty has expired, the service and repair charges are as follows:
- $35.00 for the repair of all components not covered under warranty; this includes the return shipping and handling fee.
- $15.00 for battery replacement; this includes return shipping and handling fee.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Crystal, strap or bracelet
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant
- Indirect or consequential damage resulting from the defects or inaccuracy or inoperativeness of the watch
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
Should service be required, please send your watch, a copy of your sales receipt, a completed Watch Repair Form and payment to:
La Mer Collections
Attn: Customer Service
6111 S. Gramercy Place
Los Angeles, CA, 90292
For further questions, please email: email@example.com
need more help?
10 am - 5 pm PST
Moday - Friday.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.